What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your web browser, allowing Top Suite or a third party to recognize you and your device.
- to enable certain functions
- to produce analytics
- to remember your preferences and settings
What types of cookies does Top Suite use?
There are two types of cookies Top Suite uses: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and only last for as long as a single session, expiring automatically when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last longer, helping us to improve your navigation experience on the Top Suite website. A persistent cookie enables us to recognize you as an existing user, so we can make it easier for you to return to the Top Suite website or interact with our services.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of the Top Suite website. For example, enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session, and to enhance the security of the Top Suite website. Strictly necessary cookies ensure consistent user experience and enable you to move around the Top Suite website, as well as easily access its content and various features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies. These cookies are used by Top Suite and our web analytics service provider, Google Analytics. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the Top Suite website, and to see how visitors are moving around our website. These cookies track what pages are most frequently visited, and what locations our visitors come from. If you subscribe to a newsletter or otherwise register with the Top Suite website, these cookies may apply to your usage.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable us to recognize you when you return to the Top Suite website. We use them to remember your choices and preferences and to customize our content for you.
What are my cookie options?
Users can manage cookies via applicable pop-ups you will encounter on various pages of the Top Suite website. You can also adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some cookies, and to alert you when a cookie is placed on your device. For more information about how to reject cookies, please refer to your Internet browser ‘help’/’tool’ or ‘edit’ section or see www.allaboutcookies.org. Please be aware that if you elect to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all of the Top Suite website.
Can I delete previously stored cookies?
Yes, you can manually delete previously stored cookies at any time. Please note, however, this will not prevent the Top Suite website (or our web analytics service provider, Google Analytics) from placing further cookies on your device unless, and until, you adjust your Internet browser setting accordingly.
Where can I find more information about cookies?
You may learn more about cookies and how to opt out of them by visiting the following third-party website: www.allaboutcookies.org.